Garchomps ♡
Just an artist who happens to like Pokemon, gaming and all sorts of stuff, I mainly draw my own character designs, mainly centered around Pokemon characters, and as you can tell, I am a big Garchomp fan! I love this Pokemon for just about everything it has to offer, I love the design, typing, the mixture of a shark and a dragon, the color scheme, this Pokemon has even inspired me to design more!
As of Pokemon and other games, I'm not exactly the best of the best, like how some people may be, but I don't really care, I just play for fun! I'm not too experienced with Pokemon, I only have the games Diamond, Platinum, and Sword and Shield, and id say I do the worst probably at battling, at least when its against other players, or npc's who may be difficult. The only real strategic thing I do in battles is having tons of potions, and status healers, and some Pokemon that have an advantage over others, other than that im not too good at using moves- I just select whatever sounds the best and poof, ill see what happens. But when it comes to Pokemon, I don't really care much for battling, I just like having several Pokemon I think are neat, and spend some time to bond with them, Pokemon camp in Sword and Shield has really helped with that! Some of my Pokemon on that game have a pretty good bond with me, and I love to cook curry for them and see what they think!
Other than gaming, I am super LGBT supportive, and I identify as both a male or female, but id say I have more feminine energy, but my biological gender is male, but I am willing to provide support to other LGBT people, but fair warning, I am pretty bad at motivating others-
Anyways, I think that's about enough about me, I hope sometime I can make a friend through the Pixelmon server, and have a great day! ♡