Lil Koshi

**Name:** Lil Koshi Moshi or coco as a nickname
**Gender:** Female
**Age:** 17
**Zodic Sign:** Sagittarius
**Born:** 02/12/2003
**Sexuality:** Straight
**Interests:**
The Furry Fandom the community and the wonderful people, meeting the other furs at furmeets hanging out with them being loving, caring and affectionate, meeting up with furry friends and and likes to talk and take photo's with fursuiters and making more furry friends in the fandom as well as being very sweet cute and kind ^w^

**Likes:** Cookies, Snugs, Cuddles, Being Called Cute, Summer, Kawaii things, Cocktails, and Denies Being Cute and many more

**Dislikes:** Haters, Bullies, Drama, Toxicity, Bugs, Snakes, Sharks, cliffs/heights and prawns

**Hobbies:** Drawing, Gaming, Baking, Singing and Dancing, Music, Swimming and Bike riding and Social group (Furries)

**About me:** Here’s things you should know about me ^w^ I love making new life long friends always being around others in need of help and support I also like hanging out with my family I’m also a outgoing and organised person as well as always putting a smile on everyone’s face and brightening up there days with a lot of happiness and joy! ^w^

**PS a little secret about me ish da best smol cute bean around for fun! but guess my height and I’m also a big sweet tooth for dessert :ice_cream: and candy**
Birthday
December 2
Location
Australia

Contact

Discord ID
Lil Koshi#0382
Twitter
amethyst_yt
Back
Top