Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Dissapearing Sell Wand(SB2)Mods please read!

creepermzl

Everything here happened on June 25. A player named RealBubbleGum got a perma-sell wand from a crate that they got from the vote party. I offered to trade, and we struck a deal, this was RealBubbleGum's first time using /trade, and didn't know exactly how it worked. S/He tried to click on the gold nugget in the trade GUI with the sell wand, which i later found out through testing, makes the item shoot out of your inventory. The trade was never finished, and neither of us clicked ready. What happened is that is shot out of the system, and BubbleGum had no idea what happened, S/he tried looking for it in her/his inventory, thinking it might have become invisible, something that can happen sometimes to items. I assume that clearlag ended up getting it, or it got thrown into the void. We have no idea wtf happened, and it isn't fair to RealBubbleGum. Please give her/him a perma-sell wand, this is BS. I benefit nothing from this, I just feel that its my responsibility because i was the only other person there. We don't screenshots, because we didn't think we would need them, but BubbleGum managed to get screenshots discussing the trade. also, we have a couple eye-witnesses. I had BubbleGum make a complex account, so if they are required, screenshots can be posted. PLEASE HELP. this is unfair, and you need to make the system more clear to newer players. Please give RealBubbleGum, her/his wand back.

Thanks.

RealBubbleGum

Thank you for backing me up. This was my first time using /trade.
For more detailed clarifications, I accepted the trade then the trade GUI popped up. I left clicked on my sell wand to grab it and clicked it on the gold nugget.
It was then the 'anvil-amount' popped up and I had to enter the agreed deal. I totally forgot the how much we agreed on, and the text message box was not showing up, thus I clicked ESC on my keyboard, which brought me out of the 'anvil' page.
Once I doubled checked the amount, I noticed my sell wand was no were to be found.

When creepermzl reminded me to take a screenshot, I could only go back to when the bug happened. Which I attached the screenshot here.

On the screenshot below, It's clear that CreeperMZL and I agreed on the trade.
On the first attempt of the trade, s/he was attacked which ended the trade, but I have not click anything yet on the trade GUI page and my wand was still in my inventory.
It was on the second attempt, that this happened, and you can see when I accepted the trade, the trade was soon canceled.
It was canceled because as I previously explained, I pressed ESC to double check the amount we agreed on resulting the trade to be canceled.
Soon after I said "no not really sorry...first time" and s/he attempted to trade with me again, I realized the wand was gone.

This screenshot was taken on 06/26/2020 and at 12:36am.
I am pretty sure and I checked for lagclear, lagclear happened once just before we agreed on the deal and it happened again at 12:40am. Of course I could be wrong but I doubt it was lagclear.

Thank you so much for helping to back me up CreeperMZL, this is a situation we both don't want to be in.

Attachments

creepermzl

I'm sorry mods, I didn't know there was a support section, I'm sorry for probably putting this in the wrong section.

zaneblade

Hey there creepermzl and RealBubbleGum! The easiest way for us to help you with this is if you head over to our discord (discord.gg/ComplexVanilla) and open a ticket under the #support channel by clicking on the reaction under the paragraph labeled 'Support Ticket'.

RealBubbleGum

Hey there creepermzl and RealBubbleGum! The easiest way for us to help you with this is if you head over to our discord (discord.gg/ComplexVanilla) and open a ticket under the #support channel by clicking on the reaction under the paragraph labeled 'Support Ticket'.
Thank you! I'll check it out!