Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Faction Permissions

Is there a link for a comprehensive explanation of every faction permission? I can't figure out which factions plugin is being used. I would like to know what the following does exactly:

• tntfill
  • tntbank
  • drain
  • territory
  • sethome
  • items
  • access
  • vault
  • spawner
  • check

cheddar

Here are the ones I'm sure about:
- tntfill and tntbank
Basically, each faction has a TNT bank in which they can store TNT using commands /f tnt (take or add) (# amount).
Example; "/f tnt take 576" will withdraw 9 stacks of TNT from your bank.
This allows for you to fill dispensers around you in a given radius using /f tntfill (block radius) (# of TNT in EACH dispenser).
Example; "/f tntfill 5 64" will deposit 64 TNT to ALL dispensers around you within a 5 block radius. Note: 32 is the max range.

- drain
Doesn't matter, server has it disabled.

- sethome
Decides whether or not someone can use /f sethome. This doesn't pertain to the normal /sethome command.

- access
Decides whether or not someone can open chests in claimed territory.

- vault
Decides whether or not someone has access to /f vault. You'll first need to purchase a vault by doing /f getvault, it's either $25k or $50k, I don't remember. It's a single chest that has to be placed in faction territory and can be accessed remotely with /f vault, though it is buggy so sometimes it'll not be openable if you're too far away from it or using the command cross-dimensions (end/nether/overworld/PVP arena).

- spawner
Decides whether or not you can break spawners in claimed territory.

As for the rest, I'm not 100% sure but you can search this up (taken from /f version)
1598651011575.png

Toby_Turtle1

hey in your own claim can you break your spawners with out them dissapearing, also what is the best spawner to get for new players, and what is a good way to make money, like what is the bes food/crop to sell and harvest to get money.

Trekman5

You have to have a silk touch pickaxe to break spawners in your claim. id say chicken spawners are the best for a new player because you can sell the chicken and feathers. And i believe pumpkins are the best source to get cash. Hope this helps

Toby_Turtle1

Thanks for replying, I'll try this out when I get purchase a chicken spawner. Did you also just start playing, and do you have your own faction or part of one.

Trekman5

I started playing on this server abt a week and a half ago but i got banned for "using mods" even though i wasnt and it was the games fault. i do have a faction you can join once i get unbanned

Toby_Turtle1

I started playing on this server abt a week and a half ago but i got banned for "using mods" even though i wasnt and it was the games fault. i do have a faction you can join once i get unbanned
[/QUOTE
Okay Nice, I don't have discord, but I hope that me not having it does not change your mind. Just reply to me when you are unbanned, also what is your faction name. I started months ago but only played for like 5 days and someone gave me full netherite armor so thats good. So I will need help remebering how do do certain things.

FlapSlap6969

You have to have a silk touch pickaxe to break spawners in your claim. id say chicken spawners are the best for a new player because you can sell the chicken and feathers. And i believe pumpkins are the best source to get cash. Hope this helps
Actually Cactus (500$ a stack) is the best way, it may not sell for the most like sugarcane (800$ a stack) But with cactus you can make huge compact auto farms. I have a cactus farm that generates 750k-1mil every couple hours depending on tik ratio (how fast a block will grow) You can also make auto farms with anything (sugar cane, pumpkins, melons) but they are all way slower then a cactus farm and usually less compact other then sugarcane. But still with sugar cane you need pisons and you will get less since you will probably wait 7ntill its all fully grows, but with cactus as soon as it grows it auto harvests that block so it is truly an auto farm, with the other you would atleast have to click a button or make a timed piston system (True auto farm) which would take up alot of room that could be used for more farming.

So yes some things will sell for more then cactus but it really isn't practical when they take up so much room or aren't fully automatic.