Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

How Do You Give Items Coloured Names

Kaawaa

Head Admin
Head Admin
Admin
Hey Raffic! You can use color codes to give items colored names! To see the specific color codes you can use, run /colors in-game. For example "&bHello" on a sign or on an item would be Aqua. Note that you can only do this with our 3rd donor rank, which would be a Titan+ Rank on Survival (or equivalences globally). You can also do this with RBG using code from websites like Birdflop. This can allow you to get multi-color names. This, however, can only be done with our highest donor rank, which would be an Immortal Rank on Survival (or equivalencies globally). Hopefully, that answers your question. If you find that you have any other questions, feel free to reply here or reach out to a member of staff in-game or on Discord!

Raffic

Hey Raffic! You can use color codes to give items colored names! To see the specific color codes you can use, run /colors in-game. For example "&bHello" on a sign or on an item would be Aqua. Note that you can only do this with our 3rd donor rank, which would be a Titan+ Rank on Survival (or equivalences globally). You can also do this with RBG using code from websites like Birdflop. This can allow you to get multi-color names. This, however, can only be done with our highest donor rank, which would be an Immortal Rank on Survival (or equivalencies globally). Hopefully, that answers your question. If you find that you have any other questions, feel free to reply here or reach out to a member of staff in-game or on Discord!
I have hero rank on Factions and I tried to do this in an anvil and it didn't work, how do I fix this.