Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

It has been far too long

Rockaaa

Admin
Admin
Hello,

For those of you who do not know me, my name is rRockaaa112 (my previous IGN was Rockaaa). I used to play Complex Prison a few years ago and I made a lot of friends while I was active. I somehow came across Complex while looking through my old Discord messages which eventually led me to logging on the server. Logging on the server has brought me back so many good memories with my old friends and I am wondering if my old friends still play!? If so, hit me up! I will probably end up maining Complex Prison again, just like old times.

If you have no idea who I am, let us become friends! Like I said, I used to main Complex a few years ago and I absolutely loved the server and community. Complex Prison was definitely, without a doubt, one of my favorite servers to play and I think if you give Complex a chance, you would end up agreeing with me.

If you remember me and we were good friends, please let me know and I would love to play with you again. I hope some of my old friends, players or staff members, are still around. It seems like a lot of amazing changes and updates have been made to better the playing experience and I look forward to finally playing again.

Okay that is it,
~Rockaaa

Last edited: