Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Its been fun...

CoolestAuntie84

I had heard rumors about this new reset. I am not even mad the reset is happening. I think it would be fun to redo my island. It is, however, disappointing that the people who run this server are refusing to acknowledge the complete and utter lack of customer service in regards to purchases made.

I attempted to have a conversation about this and was essentially just slapped with "Its in our terms & conditions".

YES, I am aware of your terms & conditions... now let me ask you something, do you have compassion? I am not one of the younger crowd here. I am a ripe 36 year old and I understand the world. I have worked in customer service my whole life. If this ever occurred anywhere I worked there would be certain mutiny and riots.

I understand you reserve the right to screw us over just because you put it in your terms and conditions. I understand that I agreed to them. I however didn't foresee a complete reset of my island directly after starting and purchasing all of these things and the result of which would say "Thanks for giving us your money, go screw yourself". While I can understand there are things broken you wish to fix, one of them is now your complete lack of understanding, compassion, customer service and loyalty.

I do hope the people in charge have a good long discussion about this and come up with a better solution for those involved. I know i can speak for many people when I say that the complete lack of decency and solutions in this matter is disrespectful at best and just down right thievery.

I hope those who stay enjoy the game, I thoroughly did... I even planned to purchase more items...

(also lets not even go into the fact that the store still works and that is just fraud).

I will have to bid adou to everyone I have met and grown close to. If it is fixed in the future I might come back, however at this point I can't justify the utter waste of money this has been.

(for the record, someone asked me why I spent the money if I was so worried about it, well... because I thought I was going to play for years and I was always careful not to lose anything... I never broke the rules, engaged in hate speech or rioting that others did... I followed the rules, helped others and had fun... that was worth the money to do long term... I did not buy anything for 2 months of fun. I don't buy a couch at IKEA to come back and have them say "just kidding we are gonna burn it to the ground and screw your money")

... This is utterly ridiculous!!!

CoolestAuntie84

July 19th: Gifted Rank (64.99)
July 10th: 72.98 (probably spawners and keys)
July 4th: 80.73 (spawners surely)
June 13th: 31.90
June 60.23

TOTAL: 310.83 WASTED!!!

Its not gonna make or break me, I can afford it... but I don't willingly waste money. I invest, this was an investment to my happiness... and now its all gone. I could spend it once, but I can't spend it again!

KanashiiCG

Hello! I’m sorry to hear that you are leaving the server. I completely understand that and why you are frustrated, but the reset was necessary for many reasons. I promise your donations were put to good use, as they help our servers and community grow so that everyone has a good experience. I apologize that you have had a bad experience as a customer, but I can assure you that as a staff team, we try our hardest to help our players out in any way we can, though we do appreciate any feedback to prevent any bad experiences or other such issues from happening in the future. Unfortunately, the mid-season reset was a timing mistake on our part, and we will be doing our absolute best to make sure occurrences like this don’t happen again.

Kaawaa

Head Admin
Head Admin
Admin
Hello! Sorry to hear your leaving! I do sincerely apologize and I speak for the Staff Team when I say we all apologize for any confusion we may have caused or troubles related to this reset. To clarify all ranks are permanent so you will not lose that (nor will the person you gifted it to)! On top of that, if you have purchased anything within in the last month you can create a ticket in our Discord and we will refund. Resets are unfortunately necessary for updates and clean slates and to refund everything isn’t really feasible for a plethora of reasons. However, we do enjoy your feedback and suggestions so please feel free to put any suggestions in the channel within our Discord dedicated to suggestions as we strive to constantly improve! I can assure you that we strive to provide the best experience here possible. We are aware this reset of Skyblock was not flawless and are working to make resets better in the future. Whether or not this was one of your issues I would be remiss if I did not bring up the ToS. When people say they did not know they would lose their items we tend to say something along the lines of it’s in the TOS that you had to read in order to make a purchase. I completely understand that some may feel this is not enough because it’s not said in an area that may be more noticed and the suggestion has been made to put it in a spot which may be more noticeable. In the future I would refer you to the Announcement channel in our Discord for updates! I would also refer you to what xKanashiix said above me as he also had a response worth reading!

Last edited: