Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Permanent Mute Appeal

itLurk

Hello, I have been playing on your Vanilla Factions server for around three days now and today I logged on to find that I have been permanently muted for "mute evasion." I have used the chat sparingly and have not been toxic or offensive in any manner and I have not been muted before this incident. I checked the forums and noticed the mute evasion can be done through VPNs, which I happen to use a VPN for this server. The reason for this is because I am unable to connect to new servers for some reason without the use of a VPN and when I try to connect without one I only receive an "unknown host" issue. I can connect to older servers just fine, but I add a new server I have this issue ever since a few days ago. I would like to have my permanent mute revoked as I see it unfair that I received such a punishment for seemingly no reason. If you have any idea what could be causing this issue with my Minecraft, it would be appreciated if you let me know so that future incidents can be prevented. If not that is ok but I ask that you make sure that I will not receive further mutes as a result of using a VPN. Thanks.