Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Redstone problems

AxelYTP

Hey, I have noticed an issue with redstone usage that I have not had when I play single player or on other servers.

It happens when I use either buttons or stepping pads to send a redstone signal, and I press either many buttons or pads so a signal is sent more then once to the same system. What happens is that sometimes the signal seems to get stuck in sending an active signal through the system even though it is infact inactive.
For example if a repeater feeds into a block with a redstone torch on it the torch should go out, yet when the system gets jammed the torch as well as the repeater both signal as inactive, which should no be possible. Usually pressing the button again, or manually removing any part of the system (be it repeater, inactive redstone dust, or torch etc) and replacing it resets the whole system.

What could be the cause of this, and how do I make it so it follows the standard logic I am used to? Implementing things such different strategies for building redstone systems or using fail-safes doesn't work either since then the signal just gets stuck in any of the alternative paths meant to keep the system working instead.

Brett2x

unfortunately the plugin list isnt public, if you want it that bad I can get it for you, dm me on discord brett#0069 if youre interested

AxelYTP

unfortunately the plugin list isnt public, if you want it that bad I can get it for you, dm me on discord brett#0069 if youre interested
Nah thats fine, I assume it is implemented in such a way it cant be circumvented through in-game-programing.

Is there any way to get around it though, like get certain permissions, pay in-game money, or rise in ranks?

Brett2x

no there isnt a way to pay or buy ranks for bypasses to this unfortunately, also I wouldnt try to find a bypass since (I assume) bypassing the anti redstone plugin is most likely bannable