Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Server Store

Copendub

I was informed by a mod that commands such as /fly bought by themselves do not carry over when a map resets. If this is true can you add a little note in the server store next to items to let players know if a map resets they will loose that command. I think its a little misleading cause the way its set up it seems like once you buy it you keep that command on that server unless it is removed from the store. Most servers don't take away commands after resets so I'm sure most players are unaware of this and it would be helpful to know before buying.

Kaawaa

Head Admin
Head Admin
Admin
Hello! Thanks for the suggestion! Normally I would suggest heading over to our discord and making a suggestion in our designated channel for suggestions if you can (otherwise, this would work as well), however, we have received suggestions of this in our Discord and repeat suggestions are not allowed as you can upvote the original. To clarify, you lose everything but Ranks that you purchased when a specific server (such as Survival or Skyblock) reset. Just recently though we have begun to issue refunds of items bought within a month of the servers reset. This means if you bought /fly for Survival on August 5th and Survival then reset September 5th (or earlier) you would be able to receive /fly once more after opening a ticket in Discord. This implementation was in part due to a suggestion so we greatly encourage and appreciate suggestions that could make the server even better! Thanks!