Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Suggestion - Factions Map have a longer or same length?

Factions Map have a longer or same length map!/vp

• Map length be extended to 4-6 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Map length stays between 2-3 months

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deadmaryjane

I made a poll using straw poll whether we should extend the map length to 4-6 months or should we keep it at 2-3 months?
Right now the map is cool I like the lil toxic community it is fun. I just joined about a week or two ago and the map is already about to be reset and that's normal I guess now but I used to play factions about 6 years ago and maps lasted at least 6 months and it was so action packed and lit! you play for only 8 weeks and all your hard work and grinding is gone on this server. I would definitely would love to spend more time on my bases and surrounding things to be able to make them nice and strong and grind hard for the top of leaderboards and f top and I feel like all of this would allow others to get higher up and therefore cause more people at warzone because longer maps more gear to make and more raids because more reasoning to raid because you need stuff and the reset will not be too soon but not too far where you will be so bored because everyone is so overpowered. this is just me rambling here but anyways everyone will have their own opinion and that's what this poll is for. so lets see what happens. -deadmaryjane