-=+=- Xines' Staff Application -=+=-

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Xines, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Xines

Xines New Member

Staff Application Guideline:
    1) Whats your minecraft username?
    Xines

2) What is your discord tag?
    Xi
    nesMC#1512
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Project Ozone 3 but I will start getting into other Modpacks.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I have a large knowledge of general mods and I am able to understand mechanics newer players who are looking about getting into the server may need to know. I would be able to make sure people are able to have the best experience possible with the modpack and incase I am not able to help someone I would be able to redirect them to a wiki for the help they may need.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online
    how would you deal with this situation?
    I would make sure to warn them both and politely ask them to calm down and explain to them that their is no reason to bring the problems they may have and make the rest of the server become involved. I would ensure that they understand that they shouldn't be making a scene like this and to bring it to messages. If they continue to do it after my warning I would mute them to make sure they are able to have time to themselves to calm down and re-consider the situation.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Depending on the rule they continue to break I would first warn them whilst explaining what they are doing wrong giving them a chance to rewrite their wrong doings and correct it in the future. However if they continued to break the rules afterwards I would inform a higher member of staff to enforce a punishment due to ignoring staff and continuing to break rules on the server.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I have alot of experience with the modpack and general Minecraft knowledge and mods, so that I am able to help a variety of people with any problems or questions they may have. I am extremely active and continuously reading chat in case someone needs help or has a question, I have knowledge about how to handle various situations and the my responsibilities as staff.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    20 Hours a week minimum - however keep in mind this is usually a significantly more, 20 hours is seen as my baseline.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I have been staff on many other servers which have included mods and not meaning I have a large amount of knowledge about minecraft and mods in general. I am able to understand server configs incase someone needs help and give advice on how they may be able to improve servers.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    BST [British Summer Time] - I am usually on for about 5-6 hours a day maybe more depending on the amount of things I have to do.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    I enjoy Complex and I have met alot of new people who I wish to help them get them to enjoy the game as much as I have. I love meeting new people to the community and finding new ways to enjoy the game more everyday.

#1 Xines, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019