Reuben0808 staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by reuben, Aug 18, 2019.

1. reuben

reuben New Member

Keeping this pretty standard.
    1) Age: 15+ No exceptions!
    I am 18.

2) Active Player! (Online Often)
    Have been online actively for the past couple of months and on average play at least 5 hours a day, notably only on Stoneblock 2.0.

3) Helpful and Knowledgeable FTB Player!
    I have played ftb for years so my knowledge of a lot of the main mods is good.

4) Has/Uses Discord Often!
    Yep.

Staff Application Guideline:
    1) What's your Minecraft username?
    reuben0808

2) What is your discord tag?
    reuben#7302

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Stoneblock 2.0

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    As said early in the application, it is good in the main mods e.g. AE2.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    Find out what is the problem and see what they are arguing about, attempt to solve this problem. If they are using foul language or taking arguing to far, I would suggest to them that their actions could lead to a mute, temp-ban, etc. If they then persist then I would take action and do the appropriate punishment. (I am unsure what your punishment etiquette is on Complex).

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    The end of the previous paragraph also applies to someone consistently breaking rules.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    Unbiased views, a calm mature look at situations and a good knowledge of FTB.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    35+ hours a week generally.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    Nothing that I haven't spoken about in this application.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there is staff on at all times)?
    I am in the UK currently under British Summer Time. Though my playing hours generally run late into the night e.g. 4/5am.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

I'm active and often come across small events concerning other players which could be easily sorted out if a Moderator were present and I'd really like to be able to defuse these situations to be able to just play and have a good time. At the end of the day, the type of Moderator I will be is someone that is just trying to have a chill time playing before university and that would also like to preserve the peace not just for my playing sake but for other players. I am not looking for the title or anything just the position to be able to sort out these problems when they do arise. Thank you for your consideration, I'd be more than happy to talk to whoever reads on discord to get to know me more.
    Many thanks,
    Reuben

2. reuben

reuben New Member

Also to note there is not really a dedicated staff member for the Stoneblock server and it would be a pleasure to fill that role.

#2 reuben, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019