Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Banning Bug

ValoricalJ

Hi Staff,

I appreciate the work you do, especially being unpaid and all, however, there is currently a bug where people are getting auto-banned.
I've owned a server in the past, I've developed plugins in the past, and I've been staff on servers in the past..

I know if I was running a server, or was a developer, I'd be pretty concerned about a bug that's doing this, however considering it's now been over 24 hours from my ban (And over 48 hours) from another similar ban I am aware of, it appears as though staff simply don't care about this bug report?

I am also proposing the idea of potentially having some staff dedicated to ban appeals? Particularly for 7 day autobans, these should be looked at closely as there is 0 human input, making false bans very likely?

Please could I get a response from an admin or higher on this? I've had trial mods tell me they'll pass it on but I have no way of knowing if that is true or not.

Thanks

FlowerCG

Please don't dm us about your bans and such we ultimately will just advise you in making a ticket as our dm's are not for server issues.

MtK_Zach

I was just banned for some glitch in the server. I was breaking blocks and they glitch and won't disappear so I kept trying to break them. Next thing I know I am being banned for cheating for unfair advantage??? I have paid for a high rank on this server and do not understand why I was banned. There is definitely a problem that needs to be resolved.