Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Island glitched

Sid3159

I recently made a new island yesterday and then today to try and get back on there but no joy keeps saying teleporting to it but nothing, This has been going on for at least 4 hours now

Iced Coffee

Hey there, Sid!! Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that your island is having some problems with connecting to the zone! It's really frustrating when we want to play, but are unable to access our favorite gamemode! Most of our support occurs on the Discord through a ticket system. You are able to join the Discord here, go to support-tickets, and create one via $ticket open reason

For any reason you're unable to access Discord, I can try to troubleshoot your issue here; however, response times might be significancy lower. Please let me know if this is the case and I'll send you additional steps. Thank you for reaching out about this concern!

Sid3159

Hey there, Sid!! Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that your island is having some problems with connecting to the zone! It's really frustrating when we want to play, but are unable to access our favorite gamemode! Most of our support occurs on the Discord through a ticket system. You are able to join the Discord here, go to support-tickets, and create one via $ticket open reason

For any reason you're unable to access Discord, I can try to troubleshoot your issue here; however, response times might be significancy lower. Please let me know if this is the case and I'll send you additional steps. Thank you for reaching out about this concern!
Hey all sorted i've joined the discord. Thanks :D