I've been banned for flying around collecting lava im fairly new to this type of factions as I have not played in years but consistently have been getting kicked as im doing so since I started yesterday collecting lava for faction which I think its kinda rinky considering I just dropped money for a rank in the factions and was enjoying the server and I don't know what to do besides the appeal I left but this is crazy that im banned for collecting lava lmao
If you believe you were unfairly banned, there is nothing to do except for making an appeal. So if you already made one then you just need to wait patiently for a response.I don't know what to do besides the appeal I left
fr bro staff banned me falsely for reach that is caused by lag in survival (i wasnt reaching btw)So if I got banned in ban wave 66 and have done nothing there is nothing I can do I’ve read all the rules and haven’t broken any of them. The only thing even close is hit boxes which I use Minecraft’s base ones activated with f3 + b. Is there anything I can do (14 day ban)
That's some advanced activity check they added I supposewhats with this new activity check? i type in the letters from the map but it dosent accept it and the letters are flying true the map, wtf.
Check out our quick links for fast access to important locations on the forums!
Need assistance with purchases, or help in general?