Ban after use of boost on axe

Spillibox

New member
I post this in hope server admins look more into this faulty auto-ban action.

Has happened before, but now looked more into this, after it happend a second time today: After use of boost on axe in nether, it locks/close the gameplay and shows screen like this, before sent to lobby.
The title changed 2-3times before I went to lobby.

Hopefully someone with more technic knowledge may understand what happens with something that should really work ok in such simple gameplay-axe-tool-action.

Thanks for your reading-time.

BestRegards Spillibox
 
Seems picture don't uploaded, so I'll post new here - file attached...(?)
 

Attachments

  • www_mc-complex_com_Ban after axew boost use in Nether.jpg
    www_mc-complex_com_Ban after axew boost use in Nether.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 7
Ban reason:
"Automatically performing actions such as mining or farming while AFK is not permitted. Punishment ID 78093"

Don't believe I'm away from keyboard when I'm active on the keyboard :ROFLMAO:
 
Thanks for tip, but this is the second time with same code I believe, so its not allowed/just gets archived...

Would be great if server admin looked more into the problem since I'm prettty sure all my fingers where active on the keyboard with playing = no AFK. I will now almost get scared to use boost on axe/right click :p
 
Back
Top