Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Won't let me connect to server

addisons.13

On the discord server they should add like an easier way to msg like the other servers like a general channel thingy on discord

Kaawaa

Head Admin
Head Admin
Admin
Hi Guys!
The server was down yesterday afternoon. We deeply apologize for the downtime. Fortunately, it should be back up now! Try logging in now.

RuthMillard

Facing issues with connecting to a server can be tricky in programming. It might be due to incorrect server address, firewall restrictions, or network issues. Double-checking the server address and ensuring that it's accessible from your network can help troubleshoot the problem. Additionally, checking firewall settings and network configurations can also resolve connectivity issues.

I am sure that programmers have the expertise to troubleshoot and resolve such issues efficiently. With c++ assignment help available at reputable services programmers can provide effective solutions to tackle and fix connectivity problems.

Last edited:

Zonkeys

I am sure that programmers have the expertise to troubleshoot and resolve such issues efficiently. With c++ assignment help available at reputable services programmers can provide effective solutions to tackle and fix connectivity problems.
This thread is like 7ish months old guys