Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Info on New Skyblock Features?

NightDager

As of now, the Vanilla Forums don't seem to have updated the info about skyblock resetting to 1.16. Right now, I'm confused about the majority of the new features added and was wondering if someone could give me the rundown on them. Currently, there are no tutorial areas within the spawn grounds and I can't find any info on where I can learn about the new plugins. Any info is appreciated. (would really like to know about the new island leveling system)

Kaawaa

Head Admin
Head Admin
Admin
Hey there! I would suggest heading over to our Discord and checking our Announcement Channel for all the information your looking for in regards to info on the new and improved Skyblock Server! You can also check the Change-Log Channel as well as that will have a little bit of info as well. If you would prefer to stick with the forums just so say and I will Screenshot the info on Discord and send it to you via this thread or DMs. In regards to the info not being updated on the Forums a higher member of staff will update them shortly. Hope I helped!

NightDager

Hey there! I would suggest heading over to our Discord and checking our Announcement Channel for all the information your looking for in regards to info on the new and improved Skyblock Server! You can also check the Change-Log Channel as well as that will have a little bit of info as well. If you would prefer to stick with the forums just so say and I will Screenshot the info on Discord and send it to you via this thread or DMs. In regards to the info not being updated on the Forums a higher member of staff will update them shortly. Hope I helped!
Oh,ok. I'll be sure to check the discord out. Thanks!