Introduction

JellyBelly

New member
GzZ5HOK.jpg


Hello everyone, I'll introduce myself. (I'm new here)
So you could know a little more about me.


GzZ5HOK.jpg


So let's start with the most basic thing, alright?
My name is Daniel Nordman.


GzZ5HOK.jpg


This is how I look like in real life.

NYUSoAC.jpg


A little fatty and a glassed person.
Brown eyes, black hair and an orange beard.


GzZ5HOK.jpg

birthday-party-icon.jpg


My birthday is on 19th October, I was born in 1997.
My luck is Libra.


GzZ5HOK.jpg


I'm from Israel, I'm jewish.
Also my parents are from USSR, means I'm also a russian.
The languages I speak are Hebrew, Russian and English.
My favorite color is light blue.
I'm mostly listening to music rather than talking.
Also that's why I can be boring sometimes.
My hobbies are swimming, cooking and writing songs.


GzZ5HOK.jpg


My favorite song is Aaron Smith - Dancin. (Official)
My ideology is related to pessimism.
My favorite series is The Walking Dead.


GzZ5HOK.jpg

I'm trying to be nice and friendly everywhere.
Wherever it's in real life or in-game, I'm not perfect.
You can trust me, but I got trust issues.
I play Minecraft since 26th~ November 2011.
My most favorite gamemode is skyblock.


GzZ5HOK.jpg


My profession is about electricity.

GzZ5HOK.jpg


I hope to meet new friends!

9Jysw1B.gif
JellyBelly
9Jysw1B.gif


GzZ5HOK.jpg
 
Back
Top