Reset?

Crafty

New member
Hi, I've recently started playing Copper and I've heard people mention things like "since the last reset". Is there a future date that Copper will be completely reset? If so, is anything retained when that happens? Thanks for any information.
 
Hello Crafty! Copper is newer from our other Survival server, Silver. It won't be reset for awhile and if there is one I recommend watching the announcements on our discord. When the reset hits, the only thing that a player is kept is the tags and ranks
 
Hello Crafty! Copper is newer from our other Survival server, Silver. It won't be reset for awhile and if there is one I recommend watching the announcements on our discord. When the reset hits, the only thing that a player is kept is the tags and ranks

Thanks so much for the reply! Does that include the Knight rank earned from a crate?
 
I can't seem to log into the complex discord server and I'm not seeing the information about it anywhere else ? Anyway can someone copy and past the reset information here so I can read it?
 
Servers are not resetting any servers any time soon. For any announcements for any resets in the future, it will show on our discord announcements.
 
Back
Top