Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Wood De-spawn Issue

Oxius14

i'm having this issue where my wood item decor tend to despawn on occasion and get picked up by my upgradable hoppers, then dumped into the sellport without my knowledge. i know this, because i keep finding the wood stuff from this setup in chests after it happens. Is it because part of the decor around there has lava? The lava is't pouring, but it's nearby, within four blocks. I was going for a sort of condemned mine shaft feel.

Anyway, if someone can help me, i'd really appreciate it.

Kaawaa

Head Admin
Head Admin
Admin
Hey Oxius! What type of "wood item decor" are you referring to? Could I also get the server you play on?

Oxius14

Hey Oxius! What type of "wood item decor" are you referring to? Could I also get the server you play on?
It's generally 3 mangrove planks, 3 mangrove fences, and 3 mangrove signs, and this problem is on vanilla skyblock

Kaawaa

Head Admin
Head Admin
Admin
It is probable that it is either linked to it being mangrove, I have heard before that it's a little finicky, or just wood in general since the lava is nearby. I'd recommend swapping out the mangrove for a different type of wood (preferably one of the more legacy ones). If that doesn't work you might want to consider wood alternatives. If you find you have any more questions you can always respond here or ask a staff member in-game or in Discord!

Oxius14

It is probable that it is either linked to it being mangrove, I have heard before that it's a little finicky, or just wood in general since the lava is nearby. I'd recommend swapping out the mangrove for a different type of wood (preferably one of the more legacy ones). If that doesn't work you might want to consider wood alternatives. If you find you have any more questions you can always respond here or ask a staff member in-game or in Discord!
Thank you very much! i'll try it out and let you know if i have more problems!