How can I start playing on skyblock?

a771la

New member
I mean I know how to play on the server I mean what should I do?
I'm a new player with a total of 2 hours and I wanna get to know the server more. What should I farm, trade, sell, buy or even grind for?
 
Hey there! Welcome to Skyblock!! We do have a guide (linked here) that can help answer some of your questions. Specific items to sell vary due to our dynamic market. I would highly recommend looking at /shop and looking to the bottom left AND right categories that show current items to sell and not to sell! If you have any more specific questions, please message any staff member online or even ask in public chat!

Hope this helps!
 
Hey there! Welcome to Skyblock!! We do have a guide (linked here) that can help answer some of your questions. Specific items to sell vary due to our dynamic market. I would highly recommend looking at /shop and looking to the bottom left AND right categories that show current items to sell and not to sell! If you have any more specific questions, please message any staff member online or even ask in public chat!

Hope this helps!
I'm wondering how can I get gold shards for my island so my minions works.
 
Back
Top