Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

How to upgrade your tools and armour to netherite

Najra89

How to upgrade your tools and armour to netherite? I saw plenty of people wearing or selling netherite sets. I have full diamond set and stack of netherite ingots but i'm not able to put them both in smithing table. What am I missing? Do I have to have certain lvl of Mcmmo skills or install game mod to be able to do it?

Najra89

Nvm I already found out the reason. Complex servers prioritize Java players. On bedrock netherite upgrades are disabled same as upgrading treasure hunter skill on pickaxe over lvl 2 (shovel in bedrock is non stackable item so you are unable to click on stack of shovels) or trying to give water/milk/lava to pets (same reason but buckets) in vanilla prison. It would be nice if all player would be treated as equals

Nvm I already found out the reason. Complex servers prioritize Java players. On bedrock netherite upgrades are disabled same as upgrading treasure hunter skill on pickaxe over lvl 2 (shovel in bedrock is non stackable item so you are unable to click on stack of shovels) or trying to give water/milk/lava to pets (same reason but buckets) in vanilla prison. It would be nice if all player would be treated as equals
Hi I will speak to our devs about this.