Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Skyblock, I lost items when rebooting

xReViXx

I talked to [Mod] Cali and was investigating it, but didn't get answer.
I was in my island around 3:30PM mining and everything stopped working, maybe there was a reboot that didn't take me to spawn.
I went to spawn, and I had all items in the inventory, I kept having lagg so I disconected from the server and tried to connect again.
Surprise, all my items dissappeared, armor and inventory, everything.
In this moment I contacted [Mod] Cali for help, stayed like 20-30 mins investigating, and since now, I have no answer, and no items.
What did I have on? Diamond armor (not important), a lot of diamonds/emeralds/gold/coal/redstone from mining (not important) and my imperial pickage T2/T3 (don't remember) with excavator 5 and wise IX (the most important I want back).
I can proof because half an hour before, I enchanted the Wise IX on the pickage.
Zone: skyblock-vanilla1
Ingame name: xReViXx
Please check everything is needed and ask me all you need, but please keep me informed and tell me I'm gonna get my pickage back, so much effort to get it.

PD: [Mod] Cali asked me to check if the items were on the ground of the island, and didn't find them.
I checked everywhere (chests, enderchest) by the way I got lagged from before, but it's not possible, because armor also disappeared, and the armor has been on whole day.